Nesbitt Realty has lined up several $510,000 2-bedroom 2-baths residence for purchasers scrutinizing beside Franconia Station in Alexandria, Virginia.
This home is a 2 bedroom with 1,461 sqft of living space.
- The places in this section are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 1,966 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Lane Elementary School, and Edison, Hayfield, and Hayfield High Schools.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 5 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 27
- The median age of residences in Kingstowne is 26 years of age.
- Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1993.
- 7583 Cross Gate Ln is listed for $510,000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Easy one-level living in this charming, updated detached home with 2-car garage*Large entry with volume ceiling leads to spacious living/dining room combo with new flooring, wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling*Updated eat-in kitchen with … [Read more]
More tips at Springfield Station
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty’s Suggestions For Buyers Forking over Approximately $510,000
Some detached shoppers think they need to see every home on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they get real estate in Fairfax County. Ask Nesbitt Realty to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in consultation with our agents to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.