Home shoppers with kids—or who hope to have kids soon—should be aware of certain kid-friendly characteristics. Do you know all the things you should seek?
I can help you choose the 3-BR townhouse of your dreams.
Think hard about the surrounding place. The last thing you want is to buy a family home, only to learn later that there’s a sex offender living next door. Play it safe and check the National Sex Offender Public Website, which allows you to pinpoint the locale of any sex offenders in a particular neighborhood in 22315 in Alexandria.
While bonus rooms and basements are nice for corralling rambunctious kids, they’re not so most suitable for babies who have to be constantly supervised.
An open-floor-plan or a great room with the kitchen, dining, and family room all in one large space is a good choice for some families. This gives adorable monsters room to play, but keeps them supervised.
Interesting Townhouse For Sale in 22315 in Alexandria
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1212
Added: 08/05/19, Last Updated: 08/05/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX100785
- 6614 Greenleigh Ln is the most expensive family residence for sale at Amberleigh and 6614 Greenleigh Ln is the cheapest family home currently on the market.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 0 days.
- Amberleigh has bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles.
- None of the 3-BR residences at Amberleigh have garage parking.
- The average living area at Amberleigh is 1,212 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Amberleigh is heat pump(s).
- Townhouses at Amberleigh are 33 years old and were built in 1986.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.