I am a tech savvy Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. I believe 801 S Pitt St #124 is a very interesting unit/flat in Alexandria, Virginia . It’s probably a good value. However, I can’t recommend you buy this property right now. That’s because, my goal isn’t to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you find out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22314.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive abode in the section, like 801 S Pitt St #124 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 801 S. Pitt St #328.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small unit/flats, you’ll love the section around St Asaph Square.
- Is the transportation network important to you? St Asaph Square offers
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at St Asaph Square is electric.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.