Do you have a house in Northern Virginia that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Pleasant Valley:
- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- 4338 Cub Run Rd is currently listed for $489,900.
If your place has been advertised for sale for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What’s the average days on market in your section?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Pleasant Valley
Here are various reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: collected houses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Many places have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older houses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your place of residence in Pleasant Valley? If so, it’s smart to think about what houses have sold for in the local section. Those homes can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your modest property. Call me to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.