Stuart Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the shopper's side. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Buyers who are contemplating Parkfairfax might want to remember:
- The average above grade living area in Parkfairfax is 881 sq.ft.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Parkfairfax is 77 years.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Parkfairfax.
- Properties in Parkfairfax typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Charles Barrett, and Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare Parkfairfax to Parkfairfax.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Parkfairfax attend George Washington Middle School.
- Properties range from $233,000 to $392,000.
Properties in Parkfairfax
Charming end unit 2 bedroom 1 bath condo in lovely Parkfairfax. The beautiful street of Mount Eagle. This condo offers an updated kitchen and bath. Freshly painted. Refinished hardwood floors. Plantation shutters. New electrical panel. Replaced windows. Newer Washer and dryer. Replaced a/c. Enjoy Pools, tennis courts, and playgrounds. Walk to Shirlington. Buses to Pentagon Metro
Magnificent, sunny 2BR/1BA 2 level condo was completely renovated in 2017 w/ beautiful finishes. Open concept first floor features a gourmet kitchen with stunning herringbone back splash & SS appliances. Dining & living areas flow gracefully to the large stone patio w/ striking views of gardens & green space. UL has 2 spacious BR & BA w/ gorgeous ceramic tiles. Gleaming H/W floors throughout.
Perfectly located within beautiful Parkfairfax, this one bedroom is ideal for a starter home or pied a terre apartment. The unit boasts gleaming parquet floors throughout, newer vinyl windows, designer light fixtures, gorgeous renovated bath, and tons of natural light. At this location within the community, you are minutes from community amenities, bus routes and walking bridge to Shirlington.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.