Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client’s most suitable garden-style condo. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Pointe At Park Center. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Pointe At Park C is a great neighborhood if you consider all the following:
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- You might want to compare Pointe At Park Center to Tiers of Manchester Lake.
- Properties range from $214,900 to $314,900.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Pointe At Park C.
- Pointe At Park C homes typically do have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Pointe At Park C is 797 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Pointe At Park C attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- Pointe At Park C provides exterior building maintenance, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, pool(s), rec faclty, reserve funds, road maint, security, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, water, exercise room, and security gate in the community fees.
- Residents here are served by George Mason, John Adams, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 1990.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Pointe At Park C is 28 years.
Properties in Pointe At Park Center
Beautiful & Spacious! Large 1 BDRM & Den. Updated kitchen with granite counters and open floorplan. Lots of storage, updated bath, 1 assigned garage parking space & 1 additional unassigned space. Amenities galore including fitness room, sauna, pool and picnic area. Conveniently located near King St, Shirlington & I-395. Free Shuttle To/From Pentagon City Metro!
“FEELS LIKE NEW CONSTRUCTION” Top Floor Unit in Lovely Gated Community. Huge Open Layout w/ Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, and 2 Large Master BR’s w/ En Suite BA’s. Large Den or Office. Freshly Painted, Large Custom Walk-In Closets. Brand New Floors Throughout. 2 Assigned Parking Spots. Low Condo Fee Includes Pool, Fitness, Clubhouse, Shuttle to Pentagon Metro. Access 395, King St, D.C & Shirlington
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.