Stuart Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer's needs. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Talk to your Realtor to put these facts about 22302 in perspective.
- Properties range from $112,000 to $2,995,000.
- Stuart, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22302.
- Many were built in 1954.
- Commuters from 22302 have the benefit of airport – 2-5 miles, commuter service – rush hour, and public bus service.
- The average above grade living area in 22302 is 1,219 sq.ft.
- 22302 homes typically do not have garages.
- Middle school children at 22302 attend Cooper, Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Glasgow, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
Properties in Park Place
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.