What is an ABR?
ABR is short for Accredited Buyer Representative. The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you work with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative you know that your rights are represented by a professional agent who is trained and experienced in handling the needs of buyers. There are four requirements which a real estate agent must meet to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Previous and documented experience representing the needs of buyers and experience actually closing real estate sales.
- Successful completion the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of one of the ABR® elective courses.
- Membership in good standing in the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Arlington is an urban county of about 26 square miles located directly across the Potomac River from Washington DC. Arlington is nationally known for the serenity of Arlington National Cemetery, but is locally known as a center of urban living in Northern Virginia.
More about Arlington VA
Arlington’s central location in the Washington DC metropolitan area, its ease of access by car and public transportation, and its highly skilled labor force have attracted an increasingly varied residential and commercial mix. Arlington’s planners have focused on a smart design which focuses neighborhoods with the highest density along the Orange Line of the Metro. Some of Arlington’s most upscale high-rises and sought after addresses are within a block or two of a Metro station.
But as you work away from the metro, high-rises give way to townhomes and then older neighborhoods like Lyon Park feature stately older single family residences on tree-lined streets.
Arlington has a number of prominent urban villages such as Rosslyn and Crystal City on the metro and Shirlington just off I-395. Arlington County is home to the Pentagon, Fort Myer and lies in very close proximity to numerous employment centers.
Real Estate Listed in Arlington VA
- $549,900: 2101 Monroe St N #103, Arlington, VA 22207 | Dominion Heights | Comparables
- $529,000: 3600 Glebe Rd S #222w, Arlington, VA 22202 | The Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables
- $530,000: 2400 Clarendon Blvd #406, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Charleston | Comparables
- $547,350: 2017 Emerson St, Arlington, VA 22207 | High View Park | Comparables
- $533,990: 2021 Emerson St, Arlington, VA 22207 | High View Park | Comparables
- $525,000: 4087a Four Mile Run Dr #A, Arlington, VA 22204 | West Vge At Shir | Comparables
- $539,000: 1300 Crystal Dr #1010s, Arlington, VA 22202 | Crystal Gateway | Comparables