The Jamieson is situated near the heart of Carlyle District of Alexandria VA at 2050 Jamieson Ave in Alexandria VA 22314. Just around the corner, The United States Patent and Trademark Office can be found, as well as Albert V. Bryan U.S Courthouse. The Jamieson blends well in the Carlyle District. The Jamieson is within walking distance to a Jerry’s, and a 711. Jamieson condos are near Carlyle Towers and the Royalton condos. There is a Wholefoods grocery within walking distance of the Jamieson.
Though it isn’t out of place among the condos and homes in the Carlyle District surrounding it, there is something quite unique about the Jamieson that sets it apart from nearby condos. It is, after all, the only condo in the 22314 zip code that you can find located on top of a hotel. Yes. If you’re looking for the Jamieson, you can find it atop the Westin Alexandria Hotel. Hotel patrons do not have access to any parts of the Jamieson condos, but condo residents do have access to all the Jamieson amenities, including fitness, food and even cleaning services. Residents can even get discounted rooms for their guests.
Amenities of the building:
- Swimming Pool
- Reserved and Valet Parking
- Maid Service
- Rooftop Terrace
The units are designed with utmost quality to meet expectations within the Carlyle District. Rich, hardwood flooring in living and dining rooms, elegant and exquisite tile flooring in bathrooms and kitchens, granite countertops and vanities, stainless steel appliances along with expansive windows with breathtaking views can be enjoyed in units of Jamieson condominiums.
The building is unique, but the units themselves have the quality and details that shoppers in the Carlyle District have come to expect in most homes in this neighborhood:
- Rich, hardwood floors in living/dining rooms
- Elegant tile floors in bathrooms and kitchen
- Granite countertops and vanities
- Stainless steel appliances
- Reserved parking
- Expansive windows many with beautiful views
- The Jamieson is a luxury condominium with a remarkable location in Carlyle District
- Nearby is the King Street metro, just a short walk away
- The United State Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) is close to the Jamieson