King St Metro Real Estate listings
King Street is the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Residences here are generally upscale and exclusive with proximity to the Potomac, USPTO, landmarks, restaurants and shops.
- Carlyle District --- condos, houses and townhouses for sale in the Carlyle District
- Carlyle Towers --- spacious condos with balconies and views of Alexandria and the Potomac
- Carlyle Square --- condominiums in the Carlyle District near USPTO
- The Duke at Old Town --- New condos that mirror the stylings of Old Town Alexandria
- Fort Ellsworth --- garden style condos in the shadow of the Masonic Memorial
- 1600 Prince --- condos near King St. Metro
- Royalton --- new condos on Duke St. near King St. Station
- Seminary Walk --- Garden-style condos in Alexandria's West End
- Torpedo Factory --- condos near King St. and the Potomac waterfront in Old Town Alexandria
The King St. Metro is a great station for commuters, day-trippers or tourists. Near the Metro, one will find many interesting things to fill an afternoon, an evening or an entire day.
The King St. Metro serves both the Yellow and Blue Lines. It is a hub for many bus routes and the King St. Trolley. Most hours there are cabs waiting at the station to serve as needed.
In addition, this station links the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) and Amtrak to the Washington Metro Transit Authority. There are a variety of fun things to do here, just a few blocks from the new Patent and Trademark Office.
The King St. Metro stops at the foot of the Shooters Hill, the location of the "Alexandria Lighthouse" (aka the George Washington National Masonic Memorial,) where King St. veers away from Old Town. From the Memorial, and from the Metro, one can look down King St. toward the Potomac to the unique shops, boutiques, restaurants, nightclubs and activities of Old Town Alexandria. The area has some of the shops you would expect in an upscale mall, but many of shops and restaurants you'll find only here.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
properties For Sale In Metro King St By Age
|Recently built (2017 - 2020)||8 Active|
|Newer (2011 - 2016)||5 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2010)||2 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||3 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||3 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||8 Active|
|19th Century (1800 - 1899)||13 Active|
|18th Century (1799 or before)||5 Active|