Stuart Nesbitt is well regarded and tech savvy and a most suitable choice if you're shopping for a garden-style condo in 22315. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
If you’re dreaming about investing in a garden-style condo in Crest of Alexandria you might want to think about.
- Residents here are served by Hayfield, and Lane Elementary Schools.
- Properties in Crest of Alexandria typically have 2 to 3 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Crest of Alexandria is 2,711 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $414,900 to $779,990.
- Properties in Crest of Alexandria typically do have basements.
- Crest of Alexandria provides lawn maintenance, management, reserve funds, snow removal, trash removal, and exterior building maintenance in the community fees.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- You might want to compare Crest of Alexandria to Mount Vineyard.
- Crest of Alexandria homes typically do have garages.
- Many were built in 2018.
Properties in Crest of Alexandria
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$467,950 in Northern Virginia