Stuart Nesbitt has experience finding unique homes that fit the client's budget and priorities. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
What about buying in Saxony Square? If you’re serious you may want to dream about this.
- Middle school children at Saxony Square attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- You might want to compare Saxony Square to Lyndhurst.
- Residents here are served by William Ramsay Elementary School.
- Saxony Square homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Saxony Square is 971 sq.ft.
- Saxony Square provides gas, electricity, heat, sewer, snow removal, and water in the community fees.
- Properties in Saxony Square typically do not have basements.
Properties in Saxony Square
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.