Stuart Nesbitt knows the neighborhoods of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their high-rise condo purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
What about buying in 22314? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,478 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22314 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- 22314 provides air conditioning, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, custodial services maintenance, heat, management, and master insurance policy in the community fees.
- Properties range from $209,900 to $5,745,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Many were built in 1978.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in 22314 is 33 years.
- Ballou Senior, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22314.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages.
- You might want to compare 22314 to Eclipse On Center Park.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in Marina Towers
Refresh This Search
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.