Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's right townhouse. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
If you’re considering realizing ownership of a townhouse in Parkside At Alexandria you might want to dream about.
- Middle school children at Parkside At Alexandria attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Many were built in 1963.
- You might want to compare Parkside At Alexandria to Burgundy Village.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Parkside At Alexandria is 55 years.
- Properties in Parkside At Alexandria typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Properties in Parkside At Alexandria typically do not have basements.
- Properties range from $255,000 to $314,000.
- Parkside At Alexandria provides exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, sewer, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- The average above grade living area in Parkside At Alexandria is 1,108 sq.ft.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Parkside At Alexandria.
Properties in Parkside At Alexandria
Refresh This Search
Living is easy in this swoon-worthy Alexandria Condo! Newley Painted with Modern Finishes Through-Out. Integrated Kitchen features Butler's Alcove, Stainless Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Subway Tiled Back Splash. NEW Water Heater! NEW HVAC! The Private Patio Overlooks a Park-Like Courtyard. Resort-Style Pool, Fitness Center, Low Condo Fee & Plenty of Parking. Snag this one while it lasts!
Oversized, FENCED IN, private patio! This super cute condo lives like a townhome!! Relax, grill and entertain in your own private outdoor space. 1 BR/1BA condo boasts hardwood flrs, HUGE owners suite with walkin closet; full size washer & dryer; plenty of parking & loads of privacy! Community amenities galore w/pool, clubhouse, fitness center; Near metro & major commuter routes
Great community and location - walking distance to Mark Center, short commute to Pentagon and DC (10 minutes by car/Metro), close to running/biking trails that connect to Old Town Alexandria. Lots of green space and open areas, including playground for kids. Large outdoor pool, community room and fitness center. Motivated seller ~ Make an offer Today!
CHARMING! This 3 BR, 2.5 bath brick TH style condo features beautiful Hardwood floors, crown molding, spacious living room with built-in shelves, eat in kitchen and Updated baths. Master bedrm w/WI closet, full bath! Lovely fenced patio! Great amenities, pet friendly neighborhood, fantastic common area. Fee includes water, sewer, pool & playground! Easy access to 395, 495, DC, Metro & Pentagon!
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$319,000 in Northern Virginia
$369,900 in Alexandria
$319,000 in Northern Virginia
Map of Annandale