Stuart Nesbitt knows the sections of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their garden-style condo purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
How well do you really know 22310?
- Commuters from 22310 have the benefit of metrorail bus – 1 mile, and subway – 1 mile.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22310 is 32 years.
- The average above grade living area in 22310 is 1,628 sq.ft.
- Edison, Hayfield, Hayfield, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22310.
- Many were built in 1984.
- Properties in 22310 typically do have basements.
- Residents here are served by Bush Hill, Cameron, Clermont, Franconia, Lane, and Rose Hill Elementary Schools.
Properties in Founders Walk
OPEN CONCEPT THOROUGHLY MODERN CONDO* SPLIT BRs IDEAL FOR ROOMMATES*RECENT UPSCALE HARDWOOD/LAMINATE (EASY CARE) IN LR,DR,KITCHEN,DEN* NEW CARPET*TABLE SPACE IN KIT*SEP DR *DEN/OFFICE*LARGE LR W/ COZY GAS FIREPLACE* KITCHEN W/SS & GRANITE W/PASS THROUGH BREAKFAST BAR* MBR BA W/JACUZZI & SEP SHOWER*2ND BA UPDATED VANITY WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT*ECHOBEE THERMOSTAT*EXTRA STORAGE*MUST SEE VIRTUAL TOUR
Walk to the pool from this beautiful & rare 2-lvl top floor condo w/3BRs & 3BAs in Founders Walk boasting upgraded BAs, fresh paint in the main living areas, LR w/soaring vaulted ceiling & inviting fplc, updated KIT w/hardwoods, granite, stainless & 42 in. cabinets, plus a sunny brkfst area w/a door to the deck. Laundry in-unit! Seconds to 495 & Kingstowne and close to Metro!
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$319,900 in Alexandria
$319,900 in Northern Virginia