Price To Sell – Highly Desirable Wilton Woods: Mins to Alexandria, DC,& MD National Hrbr: Impressive Colonial – 4 bdrms- hrdwd flrs, 2 fireplaces, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car gr, office, formal dining room, lrg living room & family room, finished huge … [Read more]
Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. If you have questions about this house, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in 22310.
- Properties in Wilton Woods typically have 3 to 8 bedrooms.
- Properties in Wilton Woods typically do have basements.
- You might want to compare Wilton Woods to Wilton Woods.
- The average above grade living area in Wilton Woods is 2,662 sq.ft.
- The average age of houses on the market in Wilton Woods is 63 years.
- Middle school children at Wilton Woods attend Twain Middle School.
- Residents here are served by Clermont Elementary School.
8 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3,800 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 22,911 sq.ft.
Added: 10/08/17, Last Updated: 10/11/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10075387
Subdivision: Wilton Woods
3501 Wilton Hall Ct VA // Listed at $729,999
Compare this property to:
No properties found.