3581 University Dr, Fairfax Real Estate Announcement
Just Listed At in the NOVA region 22030 /// $1,050,000Contact us to learn more about 3581 University Dr in 22030 in the City of Fairfax. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Aspects About The City of Fairfax
- The median age of homes in the City of Fairfax is 9 years. 3581 University Dr is 14 years old.
- The City of Fairfax has an average price per square foot of $280 . In contrast, 3581 University Dr is $280 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Fairfax is 186 days.
- The average living area in the City of Fairfax is 2,162 sqft. Nevertheless, 3581 University Dr has 3,750 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that combination is the most common type of exterior in the City of Fairfax?
7311-A Hayfield Rd Is A 8 BR Home Not Far From Franconia Station
Here are a number of options for property seekers looking at interesting homes beside Springfield Metro In Alexandria, Virginia . Today's list of homes begins with this residence 7311-A Hayfield Rd Alexandria VA at Abbots Woods. Continue reading
Why Not Save $21,624 When You Purchase Real Estate At 3812 N Nelson St Arlington VA?
Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to purchase at Rivercrest. We understand that buying a detached home is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. We take our job seriously. Why not save money on your real estate purchase? Continue reading
7206 Michael Pl, Falls Church VA 22046 Listed
Helpful Elements for 22046 in Fairfax County Shoppers Considering Northern Virginia?When you're starting your search for a new home, one of the first things to establish is your buying budget. This real estate in 22046 is available for $1,874,900. Depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you may want to look at 7206 Michael Pl, Falls Church VA which is on the market for $1,874,900. Continue reading
6300 Little Ox Rd, Fairfax Station VA 22039 For Sale
Special Sprawling Place ※ Fairfax Station VA 22039Do you worry about buying real estate like 6300 Little Ox Rd in 22039? Not to mention, you might find problems with the property after closing. However, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. Besides, there are always problems in Fairfax Station, Virginia real estate. But, a solid specialist like Nesbitt Realty can aid you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a place of residence in 22039 in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Suggested Selections For Detached Home Buyers Looking For A Home At Franconia-Springfield Metro Stop In Alexandria, Virginia At Abbots Woods
Are you looking for a professional home for approximately $1,499,500? I've put together a selection of homes available today. The featured listing is a 8 bedroom place of residence at Abbots Woods in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading
Save $4,613 On A $760,000 8-bedroom Townhome In Springfield
If you use Julie Nesbitt as your agent when purchasing 7415 Loisdale Rd, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $4,613. Julie Nesbitt proposes that you consider this particular property in Loisdale Estates. Continue reading
6463 Eppard St, Falls Church VA 22042 On The Market
Real Estate Things In The Falls Church Area6463 Eppard St in 22042 in Fairfax County may be a best choice of community for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
The 22042 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22042 area is 71 days.
- The average living area in the 22042 area is 1,773 sqft. However, 6463 Eppard St has 7,362 sqft of living area.
- The 22042 Area has an average price per square foot of $399 . But even so, 6463 Eppard St is $312 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22042 area?
- 2911 Charing Cross Rd #7 is the least expensive home in the 22042 area. 2911 Charing Cross Rd #7 is listed for $189,900. But even so, 6463 Eppard St is the highest-priced home in the 22042 area. 6463 Eppard St is asking $2,299,999.
- The median age of homes in the 22042 area is 70 years. 6463 Eppard St is 8 years old.
Is A Condo Like 318 Owaissa Rd SE In 22180 In Fairfax County Right For You?
Julie is a local Realtor specializing homes in Vienna. I like 318 Owaissa Rd SE. This detached home in Fairfax County Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading