Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a useful source for landlords in Boston
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Boston
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Boston rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Boston
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Boston
More Information About Boston
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.We get results fast and we'd love to help you. Nesbitt Realty is licensed in Virginia and we serve buyers, sellers, renters and landlords in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church and parts of Prince William County.