What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are transfering out of Boston, but they don't know their new address. If you sign the property management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply give us that information to your agent as soon as you know where you will be living.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
a handy source for landlords in Boston
- Before you rent out your investment in Boston
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Boston property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Boston
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Boston