Do you need a renter for a property in Castleton?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has problems with renters that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from real estate investors who found their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to discovering a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the property listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment into the feed of every real estate agent in Castleton.
The real estate agent will carefully examine your rental and make recommendations that will likely improve your home's rental value. The real estate agent will also list repairs that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make suggestions for handymen when needed.
The Realtor will also prepare a comparative market analysis to help determine the actual rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your rental to similar homes that are currently available and comparing your property to real estate investments that recently rented in Castleton we can help determine the actual value of your property. From there we can make a suggested list price for the home.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new accounts in Castleton have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're eager to explain what we do.
Castleton Rental Management Resources
a useful reference for rental investors in Castleton
- Before you lease out your investment in Castleton
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Castleton landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Castleton
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Castleton
More Information About Castleton
Should you know more about the area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for anyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Castleton and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has data regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few interesting facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide spotlights many of the assets of life in Castleton. Of course, all of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants might also find these resources to be quite sobering.