Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a useful source for landlords in Castleton
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Castleton
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Castleton property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Castleton
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Castleton
More Information About Castleton
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.Phone Nesbitt Realty to get results fast in Castleton. We can provide an accurate assessment of the market value of your condo and to help you make your best decision now. We have experience helping buyers, sellers, renters and landlords in your neighborhood and we'd love to help you.