Do you need a rental property manager in Boston?
Our rental management experts are standing ready.A dedicated property manager watches over the investor's rental as if it belonged to him. In addition, a dedicated property manager cares about the property's occupants. A dedicated manager realizes that calls come in round the clock and is still ready to handle requirements of the profession. Learn more about Nesbitt Realty & Property Management.
Should you know more about our local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for everyone who wants to investigate real estate facts about Boston and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as some interesting facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide spotlights many of the assets of living in Boston. Naturally, all of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but landlords and renters should also find this information to be very useful.
Boston Property Management Resources
a useful reference for rental investors in Boston
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Boston
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Boston property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Boston
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Boston
More Information About Boston
Rental Property Management
Talk to us about managing your rental property.
There are no recent listings between $2200 and $3500.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties in Boston become available with your criteria.
Nothing has rented recently for less than $2200. Contact us to get a free no obligation list to be notified when properties less than $2200 in Boston become available.