How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Penn Laird

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this duty, we ask that the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to secure those passes. Typically the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.