About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Penn Laird
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to upkeep your rental investment. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents as needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that entering into and also depart our possession.
Should you understand more about our community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who wants to review important real estate information about Penn Laird and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate includes information regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as a few compelling facts that you may not know. Not to mention, our Guide features some benefits of residing in Penn Laird. Of course, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but owners and tenants will also find this data to be somewhat edifying.
a good reference for rental investors in Penn Laird
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Penn Laird
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Penn Laird rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Penn Laird
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Penn Laird