Do you need a tenant for a property in Penn Laird?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has issues with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from property owners who found their own tenants, or from real estate investors who have brought us renters from other rental management companies.
The key to leasing to a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the property on the market. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the property owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home onto the desk of every property manager in Penn Laird.
The real estate agent will take a look at your rental and make recommendations that will likely improve your property's rentability. The real estate agent will also determine repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen if necessary.
The property manager will also create a comparative market analysis to best know the actual rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your property to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to homes that recently rented in Penn Laird we can nail down the actual value of your real estate investment. From there we can make a recommended list price for the home.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Penn Laird have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're eager to explain how we work.
Penn Laird Rental Management Resources
a free reference for property owners in Penn Laird
- Before you put a renter in your rental in Penn Laird
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Penn Laird rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Penn Laird
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Penn Laird
More Information About Penn Laird
Do you need know more about the area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for anyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Penn Laird and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some compelling facts that you may not know. Not to mention, our Guide features many of the aspects of residing in Penn Laird. Of course, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants may also find these resources to be quite edifying.