How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Shenandoah

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we need you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to secure those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to hand over your old passes before new passes can be issued.