Do you need a tenant for a rental in Shenandoah?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to great property management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited difficulties from landlords who found their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a tenant, we immediately assign a real estate agent to get the rental on the market. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the home into the feed of every Realtor in Shenandoah.
The property manager will carefully examine your rental and make suggestions that could improve your rental's rental value. The Realtor will also list maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen when called upon.
The property manager will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your rental. By comparing your property to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to offerings that recently rented in Shenandoah we can best know the retail value of your rental. From there we can make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Shenandoah have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental management system we're proud to explain how we work.
Shenandoah Property Management Resources
a free archive for property owners in Shenandoah
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Shenandoah
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Shenandoah property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Shenandoah
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Shenandoah
More Information About Shenandoah
Should you know more about the area?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for everyone who wants to learn more about Shenandoah and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate has facts regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, and a few surprising facts that you might not be aware of. Furthermore, our Guide has some aspects of living in Shenandoah. As might be expected, most of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will likely also find this information to be quite sobering.