Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the property owner, you must:
- Allow us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Allow us to follow building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your escrow account in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a useful source for property owners in Maurertown
- Before you rent out your rental property in Maurertown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Maurertown owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Maurertown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Maurertown