How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Maurertown

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this duty, we need you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to hand over the old passes before new passes can be issued.