About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for property owners in Maurertown
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to handymen to maintain the rental home. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market the rental. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that entering into and also depart our possession.
Do you need understand more about our local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for anyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Maurertown and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information about what has sold and what is on the market, and many compelling facts that you may not know. And, our Guide has quite a few of the fundamentals of living in Maurertown. Definitely, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will also find these resources to be very eye-opening.
a free source for property owners in Maurertown
- Before you lease out your investment in Maurertown
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Maurertown owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Maurertown
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Maurertown