Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the landlord, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your escrow account in good order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a useful reference for property owners in Bristow
- Before you put a renter in your property in Bristow
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Bristow owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Bristow
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Bristow