About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Bristow
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty will provide keys to handymen to maintain your rental investment. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you want know more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for everyone who needs to learn more about Bristow and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few compelling facts that you may not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide spotlights quite a few of the assets of life in Bristow. Yes, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants may also find these tools to be very enlightening.
a good reference for landlords in Bristow
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Bristow
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Bristow landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Bristow
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Bristow