About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Pimmit Hills
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental home. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can provide keys to handymen to upkeep your property. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents as needed to properly market the rental. We keep a strict record of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need know more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who hopes to find out more about Pimmit Hills and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles facts regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as many surprising facts that you may not know. In addition, our Guide spotlights some elements of living in Pimmit Hills. Of course, all of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will also find the facts to be very sobering.
a handy archive for property owners in Pimmit Hills
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Pimmit Hills
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Pimmit Hills property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Pimmit Hills
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Pimmit Hills