How Much Is A $480,000 3-bedroom colonial-style Townhouse In 22079?Here’s some facts about real estate in 22079. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 7921 Gunston Woods Pl to help measure market value.
The Lorton Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Lorton area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the Lorton area is 2,099 sqft. However, 7921 Gunston Woods Pl has 1,444 sqft of living area.
- The Lorton Area has an average price per square foot of $312 . Conversely, 7921 Gunston Woods Pl is $332 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Lorton area?
- 9531 Hagel Cir #A is the least expensive home in the Lorton area. 9531 Hagel Cir #A is listed for $214,000. Above all, 10806 Belmont Blvd is the highest-priced home in the Lorton area. 10806 Belmont Blvd is asking $3,320,000.
- The median age of homes in the Lorton area is 27 years. 7921 Gunston Woods Pl is 30 years old.
Stop Renting and Move in TODAY! Bright and open 3 level 3 bedroom townhouse with 3 full baths and 1 half bath. Owner's suite offers spacious area with Two large secondary bedrooms and 2 full baths round out the top level. The finished lower ... [Read more]$480,000 || 3 BR || 3 BA || 1 HB || Lorton VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Lorton For Around $480,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 7921 Gunston Woods Pl? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now listed in Lorton. All of these townhouses cost around as much as 7921 Gunston Woods Pl. Read more about 7921 Gunston Woods Pl || Gunston Square || Lorton || 22079 ||
Lorton Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt Realty's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 7921 Gunston Woods Pl in LortonNot to mention, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. is committed to putting the client's needs first. Townhouses in Gunston Square were built in 1991. Compare this townhouse at 7921 Gunston Woods Pl to others in 22079 to understand what $500,000 can buy in Fairfax County. Real estate is a commodity. If a residence has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up.
More Listings Comparable To 7921 Gunston Woods PlNesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can help you, if you would like to stop by 7921 Gunston Woods Pl or any of the homes below. Furthermore, if needed, Nesbitt Realty can provide details and more information.
- $550,000: 907 S Rolfe St #1-A, Arlington, VA 22204 | Westhampton Mews | Comparables |
- $542,900: 6024 Crown Royal Cir, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Runnymeade | Comparables |
- $495,000: 6012 Ticonderoga Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Heritage Square | Comparables |
- $529,900: 3032 Braxton Wood Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Braxton | Comparables |
- $453,900: 13475 Higgs Ct, Herndon, VA 20171 | Franklin Farm | Comparables |
- $499,900: 8125 Carrleigh Pkwy, Springfield, VA 22152 | Charlestown | Comparables |
- $549,900: 3624 Buckeye Ct, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Franklin Glen | Comparables |
- $484,900: 6335 Buffie Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Old Mill Community | Comparables |
- $489,975: 7312 Spring View Ct, Springfield, VA 22153 | Spring Woods | Comparables |
Our small business gets big results.We're a tiny operation with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a purchaser's rebate that saves you money when you purchase real estate in 22079. What is more, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value.
- More about buying with Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. as your Realtor
- Phone Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.