Are you shopping for a detached home in Falls Church? Do you need a comprehensive list of subdivisions with $628,000 detached homes listed in Falls Church? Continue reading
Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can provide more information about 1014 Queen St and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. to learn more. If you are looking at purchasing a conspicuous 19th-century 3 bedroom property for around $600,000, your selections might be limited right now. 1014 Queen St might be the best choice for you, but we have a number of more recommendations below. Continue reading
2 Bedroom in The Preston For $559,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about penthouses in the 22305 area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a property such as 181 E Reed Ave #411.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 182 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,777 sqft. On the other hand, 181 E Reed Ave #411 has 1,263 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $485 . Conversely, 181 E Reed Ave #411 is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 181 E Reed Ave #411 is 20 years old.
How is the real estate market 02/07/2023 for condos?Are you thinking about purchasing a condo in 22042 in Falls Church? As might be expected, you should learn all you can about the market for condominiums in Northern Virginia. Not to mention, you will be shocked by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently available.
If you are chasing a striking large interior unit townhouse in Fairfax County, 4049 Fairfax Center Hunt Trl should probably be on your list. But it's not the only large interior unit townhouse in Fairfax County you'll want to see in Fairfax County. What is more, purchasing a place of residence in the Fairfax area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Fairfax, Virginia. Continue reading
If you're considering real estate in Alexandria and your budget is circa $650,000, here are a few choice choices to choose from. This place has 1,522 sqft and 3 bedrooms. Continue reading
925 N Fairfax St #301, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 1 BR ‧ 1 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ $749,900 Continue reading
Find A 3 Bedroom Residence in the Alexandria Area For $725,000
Dreaming About At Least 1,048 Sqft Of Residence In 22306 in Fairfax County For Less Than $750,000?Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to think about this property at 3310 Clayborne Ave which is listed $725,000. However, compare 3310 Clayborne Ave to others in the area that have roughly 1,208 sqft of living area. Continue reading
On the other hand, purchasing an end unit townhouse in the Arlington area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Arlington County community. If you are looking for an amazing choice property in Arlington County, your selections might be limited right now. 2570-C S Arlington Mill Dr #3 might be the best selection for you, but we have various more recommendations below. Continue reading