- Do you need a garage? None of the properties in this condominium community have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Alexandria Square offer additional benefits from this community..
I'd like to introduce you to Stuart. I like 306 Duncan Ave E #E. This condo in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's take a moment to study your needs so that you can realistically find out if buying an early 20th-century 1-bedroom condo in 22301 in Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: