$469,999 - Arlington VA 22206It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Arlington County area if you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a home not unlike 4608-A 28th Rd S.
Arlington County Aspects
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 65 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,501 sqft. Above all, 4608-A 28th Rd S has 1,576 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $298 . In contrast, 4608-A 28th Rd S is $298 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1009 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1009 is listed for $77,000. Conversely, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 4608-A 28th Rd S is 71 years old.
Spacious and rare, a 3 bedroom 2 bath in The Arlington Condominiums. Over 1500 Sq. Ft. Beautifully painted, well kept with newer appliances and HVAC. Two off street parking spaces. Travel/Commute Nearest buses: WMATA 7A, 7C, 7F, 7Y, 22A, ... [Read more]$469,999 - 3 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - Arlington Virginia
Communities In 22206 With This Size HomeAll the communities in this table have homes selling which are close to the same living area as 4608-A 28th Rd S. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a number of communities, a property hunter can figure out what is really available in 22206. Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22206 For Around $469,999?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 4608-A 28th Rd S? The table below shows the sizes of other large townhouses now on the market in 22206. All of these homes cost approximately as much as 4608-A 28th Rd S.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 4608-A 28th Rd SJulie Nesbitt can give you points about 4608-A 28th Rd S but most of the colonial homes in The Arlington were built in 1950. Is the age of the home of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in Arlington County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for circa $469,999.
|Recently built (2018 - 2021)||3 Active|
|Newer (2012 - 2017)||2 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||7 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||9 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||6 Active|