- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive property on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #913.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #114.
- 301 N Beauregard St #114 is currently listed for $164,995.
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the condos priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
STUNNING remodeled on this AMAZING TWO-STORY home! This home has a brand new kitchen with mahogany kitchen cabinets with a granite counter top, stainless steel pulls, a stainless gas stove and microwave, brand new baths, also with granite, ... [Read more]SOLD!
1BR 1 ½ Bath Loft Too Roomy for 223K!!! Rare 2-lvl, NY-style loft, renovated top to bottom, w/new paint, plank flooring, fixtures, more! Downstairs, sun-drenched living/dining spaces flow from front door to impressive west-facing double balcony ... [Read more]SOLD!
This spacious two-level condo has panoramic views of Alexandria from every window! Enter into the spacious main level with updated wood flooring. The sun filled living room and dining room are perfect for entertaining guests with a half ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer