I’d like to introduce you to Nesbitt. Nesbitt is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in 20191. 2550 Brenton Point Dr is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My desire in this commentary is to help you settle your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Reston, Virginia. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. I’ll mention just a few of your many options:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Brenton Cove is .
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like townhouses, you’ll love the community around Brenton Cove.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Brenton Cove.
- Residents at Brenton Cove enjoy additional benefits from this community..
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Reston?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||3 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||2 Active|
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.