- Deerfield Ridge is a neighborhood in Centreville, Virginia between Old Centreville Road and Sawteeth Way.
- The community’s homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002.
- Deerfield Ridge has 167 homes.
- The homes in Deerfield Ridge are $415,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Deerfield Ridge has three tot lots.
- The schools that serve Deerfield Ridge include Liberty Middle School, Centreville High School, Union Mill Elementary School, and Centre Ridge Elementary School.
- The most common type of parking in Deerfield Ridge is the garage.
Properties in Deerfield Ridge
$569,900 - 13875 Ausable Ct SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,984 sqft
Year built: 2001
Stunning, fully renovated, move-in ready, natural light-filled, end-unit TH w/bump-out and ... [Read more]