Are you a homeowner with a place of residence that won't sell?
Did you know that in Columbia Heights:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive duplex on the market is 5622 8th St S.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5622 8th St S.
- 5622 8th St S is currently listed for $499,000.
For a few home sellers, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Columbia Heights
Enjoy the Arlington lifestyle in this updated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Natural light floods large, inviting living areas and a spacious main floor master bedroom. Fresh paint and refinished hardwoods throughout. Quartz counters, and updated appliances adorn the eat-in kitchen. The convenient location offers multiple commuting options, including the Metro Bus Stop, less than a quarter of a mile away. This bright and charming home is a must see!
***Price Just lowered*** Renovated Duplex in the heart of Arlington *5 Bedrooms *3 Full Bathrooms *Brand new wood floors *New Stainless steel Refrigerator, Microwave, and Dishwasher * Newer windows *New Ceiling fans *New Raised 6 panel doors *New Light Fixtures and Vanities *Basement with Full Bathroom and independent entrance *Dual HVAC unit for Addition *Addition has 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom, with Living Room *Great covered Front Porch Spacious, private patio backed to woods *Huge driveway with lots of parking *Minutes to Shopping, Restaurants, Rec Center, Gym, Public Transportation, School, Etc.
Back on the Market Buyer’s Financing Fell Thru – Pending Release ~ Beautiful Expanded Duplex features 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Freshly Painted, Updated kitchen w/ Granite Countertops, SS Appliances, Hardwood floors throughout, 1 yo HVAC, Concrete Patio on rear, Well maintained.
Here are curated reasons properties similar to 5622 8th St S in Arlington County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your duplex in Columbia Heights? If so, it's prudent to find out about what duplices have sold for in the surrounding section. Those places can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your small 2-bedroom duplex. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? For all things real estate, call me at (703) 765 0300.