If you don’t know me, my name is Julie Nesbitt. My hope is to be the best agent I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
I like 5565 Seminary Rd #303. This condominium at Savoy Park in Falls Church, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the right unit for my buyer client. That might be 5565 Seminary Rd #303 but it might be some other place in 22041. You have a lot of options in Falls Church even if you’re only focusing on 22041.
I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- The highest priced unit at Savoy Park is listed for $237,000. Do you know if 5565 Seminary Rd #303 is a good value?
- Do you like concrete homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5565 Seminary Rd #303 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Savoy Park? Here’s what has Recently sold at Savoy Park.
Contact me today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list. I’ll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals in Fairfax County.