Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $852,000 on real estate in Falls Church let’s really consider a couple of of your choices.
The first on the line-up is a $852,000 detached at Montour Heights in Falls Church, Virginia.
- The subject property has been on the market 13 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 13
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Close To $5,287 at closing.
- The homes in this place are brick raised ranch/ramblers with an average of 1,612 sqft of living space.
- 6728 Montour Dr is available for $852,000.
- Properties in this enclave were built around 1958.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Sought-after Montour! Non-thru street two blocks to Haycock, half mile to WFC METRO! Spacious raised ranch with 4 BR 3BA, on 1/3 acre. 28′ kitchen with island, bay window, cathedral ceiling, eating/sitting area. Opens to 10×8 deck. … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Montour Heights||1 Active|