Here’s a selection of places prepared by Will Nesbitt, specifically for home buyers dreaming about small premium units at Ballston Metro Station in Arlington, Virginia.
This unit is a 2 bedroom with 979 sqft of living space.
- 1001 N Vermont St #307 is listed for $469,900.
- The median age of residences in Westview At Ballston is 14 years of age.
- Units in this area were built around 2005.
- The units in this community are brick contemporarys with an average of 801 sqft of living space.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $2,252 at closing.
- 1001 N Vermont St #307 is located at Westview At Ballston in the 22201 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
One of the largest units in the building, rarely available!! Spacious 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom condo ready for its next loving owners. Perfect canvas for updates or upgrades as you see fit. [Read more]
More inputs near Ballston Metro Station
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Will Nesbitt’s Findings For Unit Buyers Spending Around $469,900
Refresh This Search
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.