Map Of Property For Sale Near Ballston Metro
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Ballston Metro Real Estate
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
About Ballston Metro Real Estate
Ballston is the first/last stop in Arlington's Ballston-Rosslyn Corridor. The hub of this community is the Ballston Common Mall and there are many shops and restaurants in close proximity to this metro. There is no parking at the Ballston Metro Station. Ballston is on the Orange Line.
Ballston-MU Station is located at 4230 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22201 and is operating for Orange Line. The station opens at 5:04 AM.
First trains are at 5:14 AM bound to New Carrollton and at 5:42 AM bound to Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains depart 2 hours later on Saturdays and Sundays. Last trains are at 11:39 PM for New Carrollton and at 12:20 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains depart 3 hours later on Friday and Saturday nights. Carsharing and bike parking are the only services available. There are 54 bike racks at this station as well as 5 elevators and 11 escalators.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Ballston Metro
Townhouses For Sale around Ballston Metro
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Condominiums For Sale around Ballston Metro
Rentals around Ballston Metro
- Choices To Dream About Pursuing If You're Forking Over $109,500 For A Home Not Far From Ballston/Marymount Metro Station In Arlington County
- Shopping For A 21st-Century Place Not Far From A Metro Station In Arlington County
- $2,000 :: 1 Bedroom Real Property, Not Far From Ballston/Marymount
- Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Modest Garden-Style Condo Around Ballston/Marymount Metro Stop
- Comparison Shopping On Nice Small Mid-Rise Condo Near Ballston Metro In Arlington County At Summerwalk West