Nesbitt Realty has lined up a few premium selections for home buyers mulling over the idea of a unit near Vienna / Fairfax Metro Station.
The first on the line-up is a Unit residence in 22031 in Fairfax.
- The subject property has been on the market 79 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 112
- The residences in this section are brick colonials with an average of 3,085 sqft of living space.
- 9475b Sprague Ave #401 is listed for $464,990.
- The median age of homes is 19 years of age.
- 9475b Sprague Ave #401 is located in the 22031 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
The Atrium at MetroWest is an active adult 55 plus community located right by the Vienna/Fairfax Metro featuring new, upscale residences. These luxury 1-level elevator condos are spacious & modern. Enjoy amenities such as an indoor pool, … [Read more]
More suggestions at Fairfax Metro Station
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Also Recommended By Nesbitt Realty
Nesbitt Realty often reminds clients to think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs. Will this residence suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you’re moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to list this home?