Viennahomes for sale near the Vienna Metro in Fairfax County VA
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Vienna Metro Real Estate
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
About Vienna Metro Station Real Estate
Vienna Metro Station is the first/last stop on the Orange Line in Virginia. Vienna Metro is one of the few stations on the Orange Line with significant numbers of parking spaces.
Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Station serves the Orange Line trains. It is located at 2900 Nutley St., Fairfax, VA 22031. The station opens at 4:50 AM. First train going to New Carrollton leaves at 5:00 AM. Trains depart 2 hours later during Saturdays and Sundays. Last train going to New Carrollton departs at 11:25 PM. Every Friday and Saturday nights, trains leave 3 hours later. Daily parking for $4.50 all day and reserved parking at a rate of $55 are offered.
There are also 71 short-term metered spots, carsharing, 54 bike racks, 68 lockers, 1 elevator, 3 garages and 3 escalators at the station.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Vienna Metro Station
Townhouses For Sale around Vienna Metro Station
Condominiums For Sale around Vienna Metro Station
Rentals around Vienna Metro Station
- 3 Bedroom Property, 15 Days On Market Not Far From Metro Stop
- Golfing and Living at Penderbrook in Fairfax County VA
- Very Near Metro Stop // 20 Days On Market In 22180 – $2,295
- $2,800 :: 9673 Scotch Haven Dr Vienna Virginia 22181 Very Near Fairfax Metro Station
- What Choices Of Place Are At Fairfax Metro Station In Vienna For Around $274,900?