Are you shopping for a 2-BR condo in 22306? Connect with Will Nesbitt. Will is the Realtor that can help.
Suggested 2 BR Condominium in South Meadows
Are Condominiums “No Smoking Zones”?
Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units.
Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes.
The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It’s interesting that the country is moving toward an increasingly relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1202
Added: 07/10/19, Last Updated: 07/10/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1076656
Subdivision: South Meadows
About South Meadows
- The average living area at South Meadows is 1,202 sqft.
- 7507-K Snowpea Ct #190 is the most expensive property for sale at South Meadows and 7507-K Snowpea Ct #190 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- None of the condos currently on the market at South Meadows have garage parking.
- Residents of South Meadows enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- The most common cooling system at South Meadows is central a/c.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 1 day.
Beautiful top level spacious 2 BR 2 bath condo – walk to shopping/restaurants/Starbucks! Contemporary styling, full of the light, gas fireplace, spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, granite counters in kitchen, breakfast area, balcony – community pool and tot lot.