Shopping for a townhouse in 22150?
Featured 3 BR Townhouse in 22150 in Springfield
Beautiful end unit TH in quiet Greenwood cmmty w Den (4th room) in bmt. Hardwood main level, new carpet upstairs,recently upgraded SS kitchen w granite, fresh paint, Renovated deck w stairs to low lvl, gas fireplace, crown molding,lots of … [Read more]
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,647 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 2,085 sq.ft.
Added: 05/16/18, Last Updated: 05/16/2018
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: FX10241752
- The average living area at Japonica is 1,647 sqft.
- Japonica has Metro bus within one mile, near bus station, Metro station within 1 mile, close to rush hour bus service, Virginia Railway Express station within 1 mile, and airport within 5 to 10 miles.
- Townhouses at Japonica are 21 years old and were built in 1997.
- The most common heating system at Japonica is forced air.
- Residents of Japonica enjoy management, road maintenance, reserve funds, swimming pool, snow removal, tennis courts, playground, and trash removal.
- The most common cooling system at Japonica is ceiling fan(s), programmable thermostat, central air conditioning.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 0 days.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold!