Julie Nesbitt knows the neighborhoods of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their residence purchase. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Springfield.
22153 is a great neighborhood if you contemplate all the following:
- 22153 homes typically do not have garages.
- Many were built in 1980.
- Properties in 22153 typically have 2 to 7 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in 22153 is 1,828 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- You might want to compare 22153 to Newgate.
- Properties in 22153 typically do have basements.
Refresh This Search
IMMACULATE Beautiful 5BR 3BA home in sought after convenient Saratoga sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. Move-in ready with updates throughout! Updated eat-in kitchen w/granite counters, SS appliances, tile backsplash. Gleaming HW flooring! Fin walkout bsmt w/bedrooms. Large flat fenced in backyard, new windows and heating.Cozy basement with brick fireplace, walk out to beautiful backyard!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
$449,900 in Northern Virginia
$499,950 in Saratoga